Bleach - Kurosaki Ichigo's Sword Zangetsu

Sunday, July 27, 2014

       MY TOP FAVORITE LIEUTENANTS IN BLEACH

today i m writing about my fav vice captains in bleach (former and current lieutenants included)

this is just my opinion
comments are welcome
by the way if u want me to write about any anime then ask in the comment box
i ll be more than happy to write them
# 18- marechiyo omaeda
i hate him that's it even his captain hates him
omaeda: ......................

#17- tetsuzaemon iba
i hate losers who cant fight
iba: noooooooooooooooooo.................

# 16- kuchiki rukia
duh i hate her that's why
rukia: arent u mean?
me: i just dunno why i hate u, maybe ur good as normal but not as a vice captain.

#15- mashiro kuna
annoying idiot
mashiro: no no that's unfair
me: fair enough

#14- momo hinamori
she's ok ,wait i ll take that back
hinamori: why
me: because of ur aizen obsession, but i agree ur cute

#13- nanao ise
she cant fight....
nanao: but i m intelligent
me: but u dont fight

#12- nemu kurotsuchi
i like her but there are cooler lieutenants and she is mayuri's daughter and she's cute
nemu: i dont care
me: me neither

#12- sojun kuchiki
he's byakuya's dad
sojun: i ......died
me: i wish u didnt

#10- lisa yadomaru
she's the cool girl
lisa: i m cool?
lisa: i knew that
me: oh

#9- kotetsu isane
isane's beautiful
isane: thank you
me: welcome

#8- rangiku matsumoto
i like her because of her free attitude
rangiku: nothing else?
me: no
rangiku: let's go shopping!

#7- yachiru kusajishi
she's cute and funny
and she is the lieutenant of squad 11
yachiru: do u love candies?
me: yay i love them


#5- chojiro saskibe
he's loyal and super strong!
sasakibe: really? do u think so?
me: yes i do

sasakibe: i cant believe this

#4- abarai renji
he's too funny and cool
renji: i m funny? i didnt know that
me: u r too funny to me

#3 hiyori sarugaki
she's cute and i love her temper and her badass kick
hiyori: what
me: nothing

#2- izuru kira
even though he's depressed he's kinda cool and nice
kira: marigolds are flowers of despair
me: no, they are flowers of happiness

#1- shuhei hisagi
and no.1 hisagi is the perfect lieutenant, he's cool, loyal, handsome, powerful, i just love his zanpakuto
he's toooo cooool
hisagi: really? i m honoured
me: i m honoured too.........
thanks for reading and comment oh and i forgot kaien

No comments: